dimanche 22 décembre 2013

Humour juif: Ahmadinejad téléphone à Obama

Conversation entre Ahmedinejad et Obama :) @ Normblog via Simply Jews

Iranian [ex] president Mahmud Ahmadinejad calls President Obama and tells him, 'Barack, I had a wonderful dream last night. I could see America, the whole beautiful country, and on each house I saw a banner.'

'What did it say on the banners?' Obama asks.

Ahmadinejad replies, 'UNITED STATES OF IRAN'.

Obama says, 'You know, Mahmud, I am really happy you called, because believe it or not, last night I had a similar dream. I could see all of Tehran, and it was more beautiful than ever, and on each house flew an enormous banner.'

'What did it say on the banners?' Ahmadinejad asks.

Obama replies, 'I don't know. I can't read Hebrew.'

Aucun commentaire :